December 30, 2009

Do you see what I see







It truly is the most wonderful time of the year and I am having a little bit of those post Christmas blues, I can't believe how fast it came and went. I am finding more joy each year, I think because we also celebrate Haven and Adam's birthdays around the holiday season. We really had the best Christmas and I was so excited for Haven that I couldn't sleep Christmas Eve (I felt like a kid again). Adam's brother and his family were in town and we did lots of fun things.

(This is the Place Monument Park, sledding, Christmas bell caroling, eating, playing the Wii)

I feel so much gratitude for all my blessings and for family and friends.
I hope you all had a Merry Christmas!!

2 comments:

Keli Call said...

Jill I love when you post pictures! Your family is adorable, glad you had a good Christmas. We miss you guys!

Kascia and Travis Lybbert said...

Little Haven is beautiful! What a cutie! I haven't check in on you for a while and she has grown up! She is absolutely darling!! She looks like she's got a little personality too!

I love the family pictures. They're great. You look like some kind of model family!

Hey, I check your homeopathic blog often! Thanks for all the great tips! Keep them coming!! I've been using them! THANKS!!