January 13, 2009

Horsey and Piggies


We had to try and put her hair in piggies. It didn't quite last but it sure was cute!


I don't know what we were thinking. It was Haven's 1st Christmas and we didn't take a single still shot photo. I am glad to say we have home video but no pictures. We didn't know what to buy her but when she saw this horsey she got so Happy and wanted to ride it and then get off and kiss him. We spent Christmas Eve with my family. Haven got a baby dolly. She sat in a little chair and just held that baby tight. It was adorable. We headed to Adam's parents for Christmas brunch and got snowed in, so we had a sleepover. It was so much fun. There's something about having children that makes Christmas seem so much more magical and special. I think it has to do with remembering to become as a little child, pure and humble like our Savior.

2 comments:

leah said...

She is so darling. I love her sweater. I am sure the horse is going to be a long time loved gift. Christmas is so magical with kids.

Kascia and Travis Lybbert said...

Jill! I'm sorry I have not checked in on your blog for so long. For some reason the link I have for you on my blog is no longer working. I haven't had internet for awhile because we moved to a new place. But I'm getting back to normal, sort of. So I wanted to check up on you. Your little Haven is a cutie. I love the picture of you and her on the swing. That's precious. And I have to agree with you, having kids makes CHRISTMAS SO FUN!

And to answer your question, this second baby is another birthing center baby. Although it's much more frightening this time because I REALLY know what I'm in for! I've felt a little more nervous this time around. And I don't feel as strong and in shape as last time. I feel a little weaker.

Well, say hi to Adam. Are you going to be at the Nauvoo Reunion? Say hi to all the sisters if you go! Take care. Keep in touch!